Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2014
So I currently have gotten my newest life account about half way through Azteca. (Finished Saltmeadow Swamp) I was bored because I was waiting for my questing group so I decided to try to get my school spells. I had already gotten triage. So I went back to the bear in Northguard to get my quest for The Runedown. (I have already done all of Wintertusk) When I got there he had no quests for me except for the ones to collect rune stones through out wt and gh. I am pretty sure I don't need to do that because on my first life i never did those and I have the spells. I am not sure what to do, because I really want guardian spirit, mass triage, and the new minion. Any suggestions on what I should do?
Wolf Silver Level 92
Wolf Silver Level 100
Wolf Silver Level 100
Wolf Silver Level 85

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well like you I had a old life wiz before and I had all these spells your talking about I have a new one now in winter T. but anyways mass triage is from Avalon you have to talk to friar nolan for the side quest in the caliburn for the spell the quest is called "No pain, no Agravaine". guardian spirit is from a side quest called " Always After Me Charms" given by Fianna yellowknife ( the owl in the high road ) you have the do the first quest I mentioned in order to get this quest from her I learned that the hard way O: and for the new minion ummmm oh yea! I love this minion his name is sir bedevere the quest for him is called " No Ordinary Badger" given by the professor ( the dog guy ) I think he gives it in either marleybone or Avalon but not sure anyways hope I helped

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
oh yea and if the professor doesnt have the no ordinary badger quest do the other quest he has to get the no ordinary badger quest from him the prequest is called " The Fifth Professor"

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Talk to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town. Note: Olde Town, not Northguard.