Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LOUD Crystal Dragon Pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2021
Hello Wizard101 People

This is my first post, so I hope I'm doing this correctly and within the right threads. I wanted to talk about the Crystal Dragon pet I recently purchased. I noticed it has the same idle sound effects as the Malorian Dragon mount, which I find fitting, however the sound effects are VERY loud and the Crystal Dragon makes these sounds very quickly one after another. Seeing as my pet is usually at my side, it's very distracting in battles and generally walking or standing anywhere, or when talking to an NPC, because of the volume and frequency of the idle roaring sounds. I was wondering if it was possible, maybe only for my account, to lower the volume and frequency of the idle sound effects for the Crystal Dragon pet. I know things probably don't work that way, but I was excited to purchase this pet only for it to become somewhat of a bother to keep listening to. If not, I hope that at some point soon the pet is edited to reduce its sound effects. I'm curious if other people who purchased the pet feel this way.

Thanks for listening