Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loyalty Store - Marleybone Car

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
I was really excited to see the Marleybone Car in the Loyalty store. However, when trying to select any color than red, I failed. Can someone explain how to select a different color? Obviously I tried clicking on a different base color. I selected black, but I got red. I appreciate the help.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2017
MarkDreamWeaver on Sep 15, 2023 wrote:
I was really excited to see the Marleybone Car in the Loyalty store. However, when trying to select any color than red, I failed. Can someone explain how to select a different color? Obviously I tried clicking on a different base color. I selected black, but I got red. I appreciate the help.
I'm wondering the same thing.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
It's a Great mount, I love mine. How it works is the purchase is red BUT you can dye it in the dye shop as many times you want just like anything else. Beep Beep

Survivor
Jul 25, 2017
I will give that a try. Ended up contacting KI to report the bug, but they basically said that they would get to it when there were enough comments on the message board.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
Mark DreamWeaver on Sep 24, 2023 wrote:
I will give that a try. Ended up contacting KI to report the bug, but they basically said that they would get to it when there were enough comments on the message board.
Hi, It's not a bug. Every mount in game that is dyeable is default to Red when you purchase it (bundles, too). I have the Crystal Unicorn and the Clockwork Courser as well as the car; just hit up the Dye shop. It's Gold, not crowns to dye so no biggie.