Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minion lvl quests, dragon pet for dragonspire ques

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
I have a couple of ideas and I'd like to see what everyone thought of them.
First, with the minions, could it be possible to do quests for them to lvl up just a bit? I know especially with life minions, they could stand to have an extra spell or two. Mine seems to like to fight as much as heal, but all she has is an imp. It would be nice to have just a little more, plus it would give you more quests to break it all up.
Second, when you hatch the drake egg in dragonspire, it would be cool to get a dragon pet just like you get the dragonrider staff for finding the pieces in Wizard Tour.
Third, it would be cool to be able to have a bit of control over the spells our minons cast. it would require more stratigic thought, and actually make them a bit more helpful and not so random.

Anways, it's a great game! Can't wait to see what comes out next!

- Taryn DragonWraith

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I totally agree about the minions. I have a Storm minion & he's pretty self-sufficient. The only "attack" he has is the zombie life drain card. He takes care of his own shielding & has the awesome Absorb card, not to mention that almost every round he taunts one enemy thereby taking at least some of the aggro off of you, if not all of it. HOWEVER, it would be nice to have a little control on the strategic applications of any minions abilities.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Personally, I believe that the best way to control Minions would be with the Battle Orders System.