Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2021
Hi guys,

we're currently farming Morganthe and it seems that there's a bug where the game can freeze for everyone at the same time.

Happened 2 times today, can be a little annoying.

Cheers

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I was just fighting the blue razors in Kharysalis and had it happen 2 times in a row when the blue razors would cast a spell.

Defender
May 22, 2012
AdamFeuerauge on Nov 30, 2022 wrote:
Hi guys,

we're currently farming Morganthe and it seems that there's a bug where the game can freeze for everyone at the same time.

Happened 2 times today, can be a little annoying.

Cheers
This happened to me earlier today luckily the second attempt went to plan.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I was fighting the final boss in Xibalba and my game froze when Youala Night Drinker was casting a spell. After restarting my pc, I got back there and my game froze again when the same minion was casting a spell. I think the specific spell he was using was Lord of Winter, but I'm not sure. This seems like a recurring bug recently, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Adding on to what I wrote earlier, I also noticed that blue razors can cast lord of winter so it is possible that that spell is bugged in some fights. Maybe the Morganthe ice minion tried casting lord of winter as well and it’s all the same issue.