Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW SPELL IDEAS.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009

OK as any Theurgist knows that we are meant to heal people but what if we solo? then we heal are selves but.....how can we keep going strong without any attack you may argue that we dont have many attacks but we get 90% accuracy while storm or fire gets 75% but come on the strongest one we get that i know is centaur 600 damage but a storm can do that at lvl what like 25? we need 33 to do it! I had some ideas that I thought were great please give feedback (They're all my ideas) (I think)

1. Pegasus: level 36-40 swoops down on a rainbow like a Leprechaun flutters for a moment neighs then rams or kicks the target. (the field below would be like a satyrs) damage 700-800 accuracy 85-90% pips 7

OR my personal favorite 8)

2, Griffin level 40-50 Spawns in a flowery meadow (similar to satyrs) stomps and calls an Eagle like call then flys up and dive bombs the target or flys up and scratches target damage 900-1000 accuracy 85-90% pips 8

Personally I like these ideas and im open to any other Player Theurgists please give me feed back. By the way I based these spells off of Greek mythology I love studying and learning about it to any one who thinks these would be better myth spells but centaur is also a mythical creature if you look up the gryphon ( i mispelled it earlier) or the pegasus I think they fit as life spells.
Life students are a key part of the game what other efficient healing spells are there? Besides the balance ones, none cept the Death attacks but if some people realize how few Life attacks there are some Theurges may not want to play anymore (not me). And i have realized that if theurges got more spells so would all other schools so any other ideas are welcome for other schools.

DarkBlaze83
Thomas Earthstrider
level 33 Magus Theurgist
Current questing world: Marleybone.