Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Quest Helper in Crimson Fields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
there's no quest helper in crimson fields. is it a bug or is it supposed to be like that? its also not giving me the quests inside of the dungeon. anyone know why?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gingergirl27 wrote:
there's no quest helper in crimson fields. is it a bug or is it supposed to be like that? its also not giving me the quests inside of the dungeon. anyone know why?

A lot of us have the same problem. This happened when they uploaded all the new stuff and Wintertusk. I know support says they are working on it, but it's still frustrating that after a 3am maintenance today that the problem still exists, leaving us with no quests.
I hope they get it fixed soon!

Administrator
This should have been addressed with the May 14th update, however if anyone else is still unable to progress, please let us know.

It may need more attention.

Thank you!

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
This should have been addressed with the May 14th update, however if anyone else is still unable to progress, please let us know.

It may need more attention.

Thank you!

Thanks to KI!
I was able to complete this quest just a little bit ago. I guess the maintenance did work!
Woo!