Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No quests problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 21, 2010
I currently done all my quests which in my quest book I done all the worlds and took all the side quests I saw. However I still missing many quests badges:
Emerald Champion, The Purifier ,Peacemaker, Spirit Walker , Dragonspyre Master ,Ghostbuster, Loremaster and Spiral Geographer.
Is there any way to find those hidden side quests? I just can't find them. I will very appreciate to know at least the names of quest NPCs I missed so I can look for them.

Daniel DragonShade Archmage Sorcerer.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
open33 wrote:
I currently done all my quests which in my quest book I done all the worlds and took all the side quests I saw. However I still missing many quests badges:
Emerald Champion, The Purifier ,Peacemaker, Spirit Walker , Dragonspyre Master ,Ghostbuster, Loremaster and Spiral Geographer.
Is there any way to find those hidden side quests? I just can't find them. I will very appreciate to know at least the names of quest NPCs I missed so I can look for them.

Daniel DragonShade Archmage Sorcerer.

This link to one of the fansites shows all of the Badges and their requirements:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

On the requirements, you can click on each one and it will give you more detailed information (like quests needed, locations, etc.).

Hope this helps.