Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nothing dropped.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
All day yesterday i was online and got no drops of anything. Not even gold from a battle...
I did the graveyard dungeon hoping I'd get something at least from Malistaire and still nothing. Throughout the entire dungeon i didn't really care i guess. I'm just sad i killed all that time for nothing. Someone fix that please.

Administrator
Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Did you get nothing, or were there just no notifications? There has been a glitch in the past that I, and others, have experienced where you're actually getting items, but the icons aren't showing up and they aren't being detailed in the text box.

Check your backpack as well as your bank (if your backpack was full as Professor Greyrose pointed out) to see if there is anything there that may have been dropped.

As of yet I haven't figured out what causes that glitch, but that could be all that happened.

Of course maybe you were just very unlucky and got nothing. I had a few battles in the new dungeons where I got no drops (other than gold), but I don't recall being completely shut out through an entire dungeon.