Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One, or Ten?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Okay, so I'm still decorating my Sunken Palace, seeing what looks good and what doesn't.
The only problem I have with the place is that half the time when I put an item down, such as a rug or a desk and rotate it, several items near it rotate too. Now, it seems like you'd just rotate it back to where it was to fix the problem (which actually works), but the rug or desk in question might not look good where it is, or not fit at all in the house.
Has this happened anywhere else, or is it just with the Sunken Palace? Either way, this is annoying, and it would be wonderful if it was fixed.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Yes, I have had terrible problems with rugs. Sometimes I try to move something that is on the rug, but I actually get the rug and it rotates the rug and everything on it. I don't have a solution for it though.

You can do some interesting things with this bug if you get good at manipulating it. For example lay down a long rug near a cliff. Place an object on the end of it. Grab the rug and rotate the end out over a cliff. Pick up the rug. Now you have an object floating out in space over the cliff.

But I know your frustration. Rugs are like working with dynamite. Everything can get messed up fast with an unfortunate rug rotation.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
That is annoying, I agree. However, I suspect that to fix this problem, you would have to eliminate the "floating carpet" glitch, too, and that would majorly annoy millions (literally) of players. Perhaps ki could enhance the "undo" capabilities a bit, instead of having just the partially effective "cancel".