Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Eggs not hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2013
Last night, (thursday) I had my ice wizard hit level 48, and get the frost giant spell, as well as the Winterborn Egg, which popped up, and said it had 18 hours left before it hatched. I am fairly certain that I got the egg no later than 11:00 PM, and as I'm writing this, it is now 5:15 PM, Friday. Now if my math isn't wrong, that's fifteen minutes later than 18 hours. At first, I thought it might just be a few minutes off, but I looked in the pet slot in my backpack, as well as the regular pet area in my book, and there was no Winterborn Egg to be seen. I may be doing something wrong here, but I'm pretty sure the egg got deleted somehow. Please respond and help me problem-solve.

Squire
May 10, 2013
did you put it in shared bank when it was a egg?

Did you trash, sell it placed it in dorm?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ThatHelpfulThaumat... on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Last night, (thursday) I had my ice wizard hit level 48, and get the frost giant spell, as well as the Winterborn Egg, which popped up, and said it had 18 hours left before it hatched. I am fairly certain that I got the egg no later than 11:00 PM, and as I'm writing this, it is now 5:15 PM, Friday. Now if my math isn't wrong, that's fifteen minutes later than 18 hours. At first, I thought it might just be a few minutes off, but I looked in the pet slot in my backpack, as well as the regular pet area in my book, and there was no Winterborn Egg to be seen. I may be doing something wrong here, but I'm pretty sure the egg got deleted somehow. Please respond and help me problem-solve.
Did you look in your bank? If your backpack is full, items automatically go into your bank. Unless you deleted it, it didn't just disappear.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Was your back pack full at the time the egg was gotten? If so he/she is back at home in your bank young wizard.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
more
maybe it was the pet egg i got see ice beetle from the grave
i am just sitting playing when i found its egg and i am thinking i got it from you respond to my thread and we can talk
taylor ghost leaf lvl 45

Survivor
May 13, 2013
Replying to all of you...

I was an idiot and forgot to check my bank XD

However, I, after finding that out, deepened my idiot-itude by forgetting to check the message boards lol

Sorry to trouble everyone.

Btw, my pet, (Princess Simbah), became out of use very quickly after I discovered the power of the non-crown-bought starfish, so other ice wizards out there, don't level your colossus too much.