Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Pavilion/World Gate Issue

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but it seems to happen to me pretty frequently lately. I complete the maze game with my pet, click "play again," and then I don't get the "maze game" window. Or anything. So I can't play again. And none of the other games will work, either. And after this, none of the gates--in the world tree, or in my house, or anywhere--will work for me. I go there, and no window comes up, offering me a "click x" option. So I'm stuck. And this also affects my other characters, if I switch, so I have to log out of the game completely. It seems to be happening more often, and is clearly some kind of bug.

Tabitha

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but it seems to happen to me pretty frequently lately. I complete the maze game with my pet, click "play again," and then I don't get the "maze game" window. Or anything. So I can't play again. And none of the other games will work, either. And after this, none of the gates--in the world tree, or in my house, or anywhere--will work for me. I go there, and no window comes up, offering me a "click x" option. So I'm stuck. And this also affects my other characters, if I switch, so I have to log out of the game completely. It seems to be happening more often, and is clearly some kind of bug.

Tabitha

This does happen to me frequently. But there is no reason to log out of the game. When you click on "play again" and you do not get the interface, simply press x anyway. This will give you the interface back. From there you can press cancel and all the interfaces will be back.

One time, after i clicked on "play again", and I didn't get the interface. I then ported to a friend in Crab Alley. I didn't have the "press x" interface appear, so I went back to the pet pavilion and press x next to a mini game. I then pressed cancel and that corrected the problem.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Champion
May 03, 2011