Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Pedigree Family Tree

AuthorMessage
Community Leader

I had so many Orthrus Mix but I forgot who was my ORIGINAL Orthrus pet. Pedigree was the same. And I levelled up some to adult to test their talents. But in the end, I forgot who was my original.

This is why I'm asking you, Wizard101, to create a Family Tree Genome when you hover over a tree button that should be on the pet's page. You can see the parents, grandparents, etc's pictures. Then when you hover over the parent or the pet you want to see, you can see it's page with pedigree, stats and talents.

This is very useful if you are breeding for something certain. We can't always write it down. It's too time consuming and extremely beneficial to the Wizard101 Pet Community. This will help the pets evolve and would be easier even for children to keep track of!

Thank you!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I write what kind of pets, what they names are, what school they are on a piece of paper. I also get rid of what doubles I have by giving them to them to my other wizards on the same account.
I love the idea about the family tree!