Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Picking up the pieces glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2015
So I got a side quest from Professor Halston Balestrom, I used the machine in Triton Avenue ok and got the first piece of the Stone of Mazzaroth in Krokotopia, and the second piece in MooShu ok but when it comes to the last piece in Dragonspyre held by Vesna Shadowscar I am so confused.

After I beat all four Shadow Weavers where Vesna is, it still shows me an arrow saying i need to defeat the Shadow Weavers. There is four of them one Storm, Fire, Balance and one Ice (i think). I have been defeated and healed my self multiple times and went back and defeated these Weavers Five times already and it has done the exact same thing. I have done it solo and with help from two of my friends, reset my computer three times and logged in/out of wizard101 multiple times and it still wont let me talk to Vesna after I defeat the four Weavers that I see.

Is there something I am doing wrong or is this a bad case of a huge glitch? I have already beaten all of Dragonspyre including Malistaire so I don't see what the problem is.

Isabella Storm Lv 45 Storm Student

Administrator
Hello,

I'm sorry you seem to be stuck. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance with this issue.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 05, 2015
Professor Greyrose on May 26, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

I'm sorry you seem to be stuck. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance with this issue.
Hmm i am not sure what I did but I let the quest be for a day and had a friend help me and it allowed me to continue with the quest. Sorry for bothering you all with this, but I got my problem solved.

Isabella Storm lv 45 Wizard