Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigswick Dorm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
Trying to enter the dorm to continue with my quest in Wisteria it keeps stating that this area isn't currently available. Logged off and then logged back on and it let me in once. Now can't get in again.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
RobynWright wrote:
Trying to enter the dorm to continue with my quest in Wisteria it keeps stating that this area isn't currently available. Logged off and then logged back on and it let me in once. Now can't get in again.

Report this to support; They can help you.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RobynWright wrote:

This kind of thing was happening to a lot of wizards in several areas of the game yesterday. There is another post in this forum you may want to take a look at. It as posted by Professor Greyrose, "This area is closed" . That is a general title of the topic. Not sure what is really happening but it is not an isolated incident. Just keep trying.

Good luck

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
RobynWright wrote:

Maybe it's still down loading .... or maybe they need to take the site down and do work on it ....Wow how long has it been since they did that

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
RobynWright wrote:
is it still loading?

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
RobynWright wrote:

Is it loading? Check the upper left corner and if there is a little spiral thing with and arrow on it, it is loading objects and areas. Patience is the answer

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
Thank you all. I hadn't seen the post about areas being closed. Didn't think this should have applied since I was in a "perfect" area without a lot of people. Did finally get in by changing to another realm and then teleporting to a friend who could enter.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
RobynWright wrote:

This kind of thing was happening to a lot of wizards in several areas of the game yesterday. There is another post in this forum you may want to take a look at. It as posted by Professor Greyrose, "This area is closed" . That is a general title of the topic. Not sure what is really happening but it is not an isolated incident. Just keep trying.

Good luck

Goldendragon is correct. Acccordinig to KI's Facebook page, some servers are seeing a lot of activity and players are getting that message, because the server is too full to let them zone (like how you can't enter a crowded server).

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
RobynWright wrote:

Good luck

I got stuck in the world tree for half an hour, couldn't port home, the wizard back up was funny, finally someone figured out you could port to a friend and I just happened to have one in the Commons, headed to the Bazaar but when I tried to get back to tree couldn't go though the Commons again.