Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Playing Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
This is a message to the coders of the game

First off let me compliment the gameplay on this game, I have enjoyed this game so much and enjoyed the low price of $10.00 a month that I am definately considering switching to this game from World of Warcraft.

Now on to some serious issues.

I'm not sure if this was already addressed but I noticed some issues with chat, and player vs player.

1. With chat the system cuts out numbers whether used by for example 17 or seventeen plus other various words. I can understand if you want to cut out curse words though.

2. Several Issues with player vs player.

2a. With quick join I recommend a way to see who your going against, I lost a lot of fights I never would of fought if I knew who I was going against.
2b. When a player is running out of cards he or she can keep passing even if they only have 1 card left and the duel doesn't end until someone gets defeated or until someone runs out of cards which means a duel can last lets say 24 hours if 2 people doesn't want to run out of cards and lose, I would recommend a system where if someone passes for more then 5 times in a row (note in a row) the duel would end up in a tie and noone lose any rating.
2c. With the quick join I would recommend matching people who are close in power and level, for example I fought a level 5 when I was a level 17, so one that wouldn't be fair to the level 5 and two the level 5 doesn't have a big spelldeck as the level 17 and therefore run out of cards faster, in that case if someone runs out of cards first the winner should be the one who did the most damage.

I know the staff on this game is very busy but I would seriously recommend this get done during the next maintenance as the issues I mentioned above could turn people off who are heavily into Player vs Player

Other then those issues the game is awesome

Thanks

Joshua Evans

Hero
May 19, 2009
well for the chat issue they dont allow numbers of any kind in free chat, because kids could give away phone and credit card numbers. But if you are an adult you can use "open chat" which has no chat restrictions except for curse words.