Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion bottles not refilling

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
When I try to refill my potion bottles by playing mini games they will not refill. Why is it doing this?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Jailie16 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
When I try to refill my potion bottles by playing mini games they will not refill. Why is it doing this?
One possibility that's happened to me before: if your score isn't high enough, your bottle won't refill completely. Not sure of any other reasons, but maybe other wizards can add to this.

Hope this helps, sorta.
-von

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
When your mana is not full, part of the mana that would go into your bottle goes to your mana globe. Therefore only giving you partial potion bottle. Whenever I play the mini games to refill potions, I always make sure my mana globe is full.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
1 Make sure your mana is full first. If not, the minigame will top off your mana, then the remainder goes into the potion bottle.
2 Get to at least level 3 or 4 in the minigame. to ensure you get a full bottle.
3 There is no rule against playing the minigames a bunch of times in a row.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Sadly, it wont always refill completely, sometimes only a little bit will refill.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
wizardgirl1840, if you want your mana potion to refill, play minigames in the fairgrounds. if your bottle has a lid on it, then its ready. w well I posted this before looking at some of the previous comments, oh well.