Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion problem... I NEED help!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
ok so i have a problem. My life character angela gem has had her potions dumped for 20 levels. My balance character Katie Goldfountain has had hers dumped for ten. My ice wizard Nicole Starsmith has one filled and the other one isn't filling back up. They won't fill back up for any of my characters, and i don't know why. Can I please have some help?

Administrator
The answer to your question is in the How to Play section of our Player Guide
https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide/how-to-play2

Next to your health and mana globes, you will find little potions. These potions carry around extra mana and health for you and can be used when you are not in a duel. To fill up these potions, you can play mini-games or you can purchase refills from Hilda Brewer in the Wizard City Fairegrounds.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Angela Gem on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
ok so i have a problem. My life character angela gem has had her potions dumped for 20 levels. My balance character Katie Goldfountain has had hers dumped for ten. My ice wizard Nicole Starsmith has one filled and the other one isn't filling back up. They won't fill back up for any of my characters, and i don't know why. Can I please have some help?
One comment that I would add to the reply from Professor Greyrose ...

In order to "refill" your potion bottles (either buy them from Hilda or play the mini-games), you should first make sure that your "blue" mana globe is full. I usually click on the potion bottle and let it fill up my mana globe just to be sure that it is full.

Then when I go to play the mini-games, it will fill up my potion bottle. You know that your bottle is filled if the "corkscrew" is in the bottle. (I usually don't "buy" the refills unless I am in a hurry and need it asap. The cost of the refills increases as your level increases.)

At the minigames, I almost always play Potion Motion. I only need to reach Level 3 in that game, and then I know that my potion bottle will be filled.

This link to one of the fansites gives a little more details about the globes (health, mana, or energy), and about the potion bottles and minigames.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Health,_Mana,_and_Energy

Hope this helps.