Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem Posting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Twice already I have tried to post and it will not let me. It says it is a moderated forum, yet I am seeing new posts on other peoples topics. How do I post if I have never been in trouble or anything that should mar my posting? Thanks!

Administrator
Our message boards have been designed to allow players to exchange game information and experiences, and ask questions about the game.

To ensure all interactions are safe, we have a team of moderators overseeing all message board activity. They review, edit, and sometimes delete inappropriate messages so the message board discussions stay safe and on track.

Our message board review system was designed to filter inappropriate language, topics, and players’ personal information before messages are posted. We will remain diligent in these efforts to ensure the message boards remain constructive, fun, and safe for players of all ages.

Who can post?
Everyone is welcome to read our message boards, however only paying players can post new messages or answer existing messages.

Where's my message?
As you post on the message boards, you may notice a message telling
you that these message boards are moderated. In order to keep this a safe, family friendly environment, we have decided to have fully moderated message boards. What this means is that your posts are not visible until they have been approved by one of our moderators.

Posts are rejected for a variety of reasons, including posting in the wrong board (why ask a MooShu question in Wizard City?), inappropriateness, negative rants with no constructive point, chain letters, posting or soliciting of personal information, posting or soliciting locations and ages, osting or soliciting game codes, links to unauthorized sites, links to images or embedded images, duplicate posts, hacks, cheats and bots, name-calling and other general rude behavior. It is completely at our discretion.

While we are working as quickly as we can to be sure that we get your
posts approved in less than 12 hours, please be aware that at times, we
may experience a delay of up to 24 hours.

Why are NONE of my messages showing up?
If your username is an email address, or is inappropriate for these message boards, you may not be able to post.

We appreciate your understanding and patience and we're very glad to
have you at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts!

Why was I banned?
We may ban accounts from posting on these message boards for repeated offenses listed above, or inappropriate usernames.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Thank you very much! That is an excellent idea as that has been a problem I have encountered before where many messages were inappropriate for younger ones. I appreciate your explaining this to me. :)