Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with snow beast pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
I'm having a problem with my snow beast pet. It has the talent Spell proof and spell defy, which show 5% and 10%. My ice wizard has immunity to storm, and is 1% away from immunity to fire. Now I added up all my stats on all my gear, and the resist shows 100% resist to fire, but does not come up as 100%. YES I did recount many times, I did not switch any of my gear, and yes I did this many times. I don't know if you can patch this or not, but I am requesting for it to be fixed, so I can have my proper resistance stats. -Thank you

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Your pet most likely doesn't have high enough stats for true 10 proof. It's very easy to check. Remove all your gear but the pet and go look at your resist. I'd wager it says 14. It's because of rounding off. It's like this, lets say your stats work out to 4.6% and 9.7%, they round up to 5% and 10%. BUT when they are actually added into the total they only add up to 14.3% NOT over 14.5% so they don't round to 15%. It's really not a glitch it's just limitations caused by rounded number display.