Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest not showing rewards when you accept them

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2021
Hello,

When I accept a new quest it doesn't show the quest rewards of that quest/rewards are blank in the rewards section of the quest section. They will only show when I relog.
But when I accept a new quest it continues again.

I have seen a Reddit post that people have had the same issue as me.

This has happened on all my characters.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I was questing on my noob wizards and had this same bug. I have to be able to know how much xp, gold and the rewards each quest give and I could not. I noticed this a few weeks ago.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2021
stemogstel on Feb 26, 2023 wrote:
I was questing on my noob wizards and had this same bug. I have to be able to know how much xp, gold and the rewards each quest give and I could not. I noticed this a few weeks ago.
I have asked other players if they have experienced the same issue and they also told me they have. I have reported it to Wizard101 customer support who have tried a couple of things with me to try to fix it, but so far nothing on my end has worked. I'm hoping they will take note of it for their dev team to fix.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2017
I think this is a bug from one of their recent updates, hopefully it will be patched soon. Until then, you'll just have to look at the reward it offers BEFORE you accept the quest.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
i'm getting this as well

Survivor
Sep 13, 2021
Update:
Kingsisle support team have told me that the developers are aware of this bug but don't have an ETA on it. They are also aware of another bug I told them which is that the Chat Menu option, "My Quests", to show other players what quests you are on is also not working.

I hope more people will also come out and say about the main issue I said, which is that quest rewards are not showing when you accept a quest to help fix it sooner.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I am now questing in Wintertusk on my Grandmaster wizard and I do not want to level up until I am ready to. I have 3 side quests not showing what their rewards are. This bug has been going on for at least a few weeks and I hope it's a top priority to get fixed as soon as possible.

Can a Dev please respond so we know KI recognizes this problem and let us know when we can expect to see it fixed? Thanks.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Hi also adding a post here because this has happened on several of my lower level wizards within the last week. Hopefully a fix is in the works. I knows it’s a visual air but I use it to determine where I go back and do side quests. Bigger Xp rewards are prioritized and then I go back later to finish the worlds when I’m bored with main quest.