Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regal Castle Blocks Wallpaper Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
So, I'm trying to create this house that involves using these regal castle blocks in order to place a wallpaper on them. I tried to move the blocks using the Advanced Move system, specifically by rotating them, and then placed a wallpaper on them. However, when I left my house and came back, I was left with a mess. The blocks that were rotated had suddenly moved in a completely different direction, and some of the wallpapers suddenly unequipped. I tried correcting the formations over and over again, even by leaving the area and restarting my game and computer, but new problems started to arise. There is no way to use these castle blocks without having an issue occur. Also, for some reason when I try placing some wallpaper on the black side of the Regal Wall Castle Block (that's on the first tab), it doesn't work the first time, I have to unequip, go to the second tab, then go back to the first tab to equip the wallpaper. I really hope this issue can be solved, so the housing community can embrace our creativity without having some sort of setbacks.

Thank you!