Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell quest bosses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
When I used to ALWAYS play my Myth wizard, I had one trouble, Spell quest bosses. From the times when I was in Krokotopia and Marlybone, and (surprisingly) Mooshu, I kept on losing to the three Death pixies and the 2 bosses, Kenedy the Klaw and Klaw brother. Each battle was a solo, and Kenedy kept on winning till I was in Mooshu. The spell was dissapointing cause I used a better version just to win that fight, Blinding Light. Then when I had to do the Mooshu one, this was NOT a solo fight, was dissapointing to me more cause they could have made the solos for mooshu and dragonspyre instead of Krokotopia and Marlybone
when our spell choices were at lowest, and did not have the spells to take down a-what-should-have-been a lvl 49 boss pair with the main one having 1,500 health and the minion had 1,000 health, also one that should be for lvl 39s cause
of three versus one, and sure he was a myth, but the minion took up more PIPS not allowing us to strike with our MOST strongest spells, and no one to back us up when we did it, making the summoning the thing to give them a LONG edge, mainly when there are no pixies in your hands.