Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiritual Tribunal still breaks audio - Video and Findings provided

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Hi there,

The spell Spiritual Tribunal both has music that sounds juttery and broken, and also breaks the games audio after the spell finishes up until the finishing of another spell resets this. As I understand it, this bug has been in the game for a while, but it has not been fixed and as far as I understand it there has been no response regarding it.

Here is a link to a video I made showcasing the issues.
https://youtu.be/mHiOGDe77Dk

I give a couple of notes I've determined about the bug in the video, but to summarise here and also add a little extra detail:

- The music that plays in the background of Spiritual Tribunal is juttery and doesn't sound the way it's intended to.
- After the spell finishes casting, all other music sources suddenly get far louder.
- This increase in volume does not persist based on time, but instead persists until another spell is cast, or certain other triggers. Jumping into a minigame such as Dueling Diego I believe will also reset the music.

- Changing the volume settings manually does not reset the music volume to normal.
- This music change affects all players in the fight where Spiritual Tribunal was cast.
- Changing characters does reset the music volume to normal, it's very much tied to the client.
- The volume increase seems to be more significant when you're playing on lower audio settings in the first place.

I hope that some form of solution to this can be made. Thank you.