Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City not working properly

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
For some reason, whenever i try to visit Sunken City in Nightside it is pitch black. I can not see anything except for the silouhette og the buildings and partial sky. Does this happen to anyone else? Or why is my account doing this?

Thanks,
Delaney Strongblade

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Try upping the brightness of your monitor to see if you can see more detail. Also, you might want to adjust contrast on your monitor as well.

Squire
May 10, 2013
delaney strongblad... on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
For some reason, whenever i try to visit Sunken City in Nightside it is pitch black. I can not see anything except for the silouhette og the buildings and partial sky. Does this happen to anyone else? Or why is my account doing this?

Thanks,
Delaney Strongblade
First of all Sunken City is a complete different instance.

Sunken City is meant to be dark - As half of the creatures located here are death.
Buildings is what you need to see, especially up to Grubb's Castle.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
This happens to me also, and it is not what you think. Instead of semi-darkness, where you can see certain things, everything is pitch black. I am unable to get around without someone guiding me. I am on a Mac, so that could be the problem.

Aaron Lifestrider
Level 43 Theurgist