Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Hello, KI and everyone else. Recently, I've noticed a little bit of a problem in the Team Up. I will join teams sometimes, and I always seem to go in. However, say there are three others and I, I may get in, another may get in, but for the other two, they are nowhere to be found, having not even entered the tower/dungeon. I thought that maybe they had ran out before I noticed, but then this happened to me as I was joining team up from right outside the tower (Loremaster), not the kiosk by the Bazaar.
Anyways, so I click Team Up, and decide to fill up on some mana, I walk out of the Library and get some as I wait. I later notice that it doesn't the team up button in the top right corner. Wondering if I accidentally exited it, I walked back in and went to rejoin, only to tell me that I had to wait a full 9:15 minutes to rejoin. I never entered the tower at all.

So, I know you never hear good things on this certain section, but I would like to tell you (KI) that all and all, I really enjoy being able to team up with other players, helping them out and vice versa. If this could be looked into, it would be much appreciated. Thank you very much.

~Shannon Skybreaker