Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower Archives (DS) - Wizard Tower

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I have activated the four crystals and now I am told to locate the wizard's tower. I am following the arrow and can see where I am supposed to go, but there seems to be an invisible wall stopping me from the last part of the climb up a ramp.

I have tried logging out and switching servers. Is there something I missed that isn't mentioned in the quest? I have done this ok with another wizard about a month ago.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Have you tried switching realms. Try that first. If that doesn't work than uninstall the game and re-install it. You won't lose your wizard or quest by doing this. KI backs everything up.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The quest helper isn't correct, and it's a known bug. You need to use your map to get around.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Have you tried switching realms. Try that first. If that doesn't work than uninstall the game and re-install it. You won't lose your wizard or quest by doing this. KI backs everything up.

She specifically said she changed servers, that's the same as realms.

I had that problem, too, but eventually I checked all ramps around it and found my way.

Hero
May 27, 2009
He's right, this is one of those places where the quest helper arrow gets confused, kind of like a compass in the Bermuda Triangle. Turn it off and try to follow the green arrow on your map.