Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tymen WhiteFlame Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2018
Hi, so recently I've been playing and gotten to Tymen's fight, though every time I fight him and I alt + tab out to look at other messages or stuff on my computer the game freezes up and I have to "end task" in task manager just to get it to close. Then when i reopen the game and log in it brings me into the game/ spawn at bastion but my screen is covered in the world loading screen, I can open my menu just fine with escape/ any of the menu buttons but i cant access the other stuff on the screen (like the dungeon recall). I try switching realms, doesn't fix the frozen loading screen. the only way I can "reset it" is by quitting fully, waiting the amount of time the dungeon recall has and then reloading. I've tried the boss 3 times and all three times have happened before his cheat.

And for the "ideal fix" of "just don't alt + tab" I've been doing this for the whole game, against many different bosses and enemies with no issues.