Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Video Configurator Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
I accidentally deleted Wizzard101, reinstalled it but when i go into the settings tab to the left of my username and password, it only shows two settings for resolution. It just has 800x600 and 1024x786, before I was able to set it on 1920x1080, I can set it to that in game but the screen is too big and I can't see everything. My video card and everything is up to date, I have DirectX 11. Any ideas would be very helpful.
Thank you.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
dagwood64 wrote:
I accidentally deleted Wizzard101, reinstalled it but when i go into the settings tab to the left of my username and password, it only shows two settings for resolution. It just has 800x600 and 1024x786, before I was able to set it on 1920x1080, I can set it to that in game but the screen is too big and I can't see everything. My video card and everything is up to date, I have DirectX 11. Any ideas would be very helpful.
Thank you.

I would suggest you file a ticket with Support. Other than that, I would not change the settings in the login page but do it after getting in the game under the options tab.