Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Cape Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
I am really angry! I did Waterworks 8 times and I still don't have the Skyscream cape. I hate doing waterworks, but I really want my cape so I have to.

Can you please change the drop rates? I do Waterworks almost everyday and still no cape.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
kadir53 on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
I am really angry! I did Waterworks 8 times and I still don't have the Skyscream cape. I hate doing waterworks, but I really want my cape so I have to.

Can you please change the drop rates? I do Waterworks almost everyday and still no cape.
Hello,

This is a very random drop for your cape, boots etc.

I took me 26 times on my death to get the boots and numerous times on my other characters to get as well. I even farmed water works to get my two kids sets of gear each time i was doing the mission at least 15-20 times to get the suit. Its worth it because one you have it your done with that map. Some can do one run and get all 3 armor pieces i was never that lucky :)

Good luck on your robe

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010

Depending on your level the ww gear isnt worth the time to farm anymore. If you are level 65-70+ then dont bother to farm it. Your better off getting the newer crown gear from the shop.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Depending on your level the ww gear isnt worth the time to farm anymore. If you are level 65-70+ then dont bother to farm it. Your better off getting the newer crown gear from the shop.
I am level 82, I don't really need this ww cape, but all my friends are saying that I should. I really want it also because my stats kinda suck..

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
I know right! I've got all the other bits of the outfit and all I need now is the cape! I've done Waterworks like ten times and I still haven't gotten it yet :(
If anyone knows a better solution, please feel free to reply
~Maddie (lvl 64 ice)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I went though Waterworks for my Life gear and some of my Death, many times and just couldn't do it any more so suffered though the drudgery of crafting at least the level 56 gear from Wintertusk because no fighting or luck was involved.

You only need one wizard to craft though the Seal of the Seven Seas to use to craft all the school gear - I choose my life one.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
Nikki Da Bomb on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
I know right! I've got all the other bits of the outfit and all I need now is the cape! I've done Waterworks like ten times and I still haven't gotten it yet :(
If anyone knows a better solution, please feel free to reply
~Maddie (lvl 64 ice)
I know right...I got the Boots and Hood, and now all I need is the cape!

-Jonathan Pixieshade (lvl 82 storm)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You think 8 is bad? HAHAHAHAHA!
I did waterworks 136 times for my boots. Don't complain till you hit 50 o_o Plus, just get to 76 and craft the gear. Waterworks robe will be outdated.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011

i feel your pain~ my balance and death wizards got their full sets almost right away, but my storm wizard has been trying to get hers for 4 levels now and is still missing her cape, 75 tries later.

your other option would be the wintertusk crafted gear~ you must be a grandmaster artisan and complete all quests through sudrilund. but that set is the closest you can get to your skyscream set.

-von
promethean sorceress, archmage necromancer, legendary diviner, and crew.