Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WaterWorks Glitch!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ok, I was in the Waterworks, had me and 2 good friends, and one new person. just finished the battle after the first boss and went into the next room.

Here there are 2 balance and 2 ice. So, the new kid, does some kind of glitch, no idea what he does, but he disappears from battle. So it is us 3 in battle. But he is still there, but can't see anything. So, we kill our enemies and since he still cant see, cause of whatever glitch he did, he flees.
(Wish I knew what he did, cause this bug needs to be fixed too!)

Now, we go and do the Follow the Leader and fight the next battle. During this time, the new kid asks where we are. I told him. So he says he can't see us. So, we finish the battle and go to the final boss room.

I tell him that we are in Pixie Realm, he says he is in Baelstrom realm, but it is full so he can't see what area. I tell him to leave and come to our realm, but he pulls the lever in his realm! It activates it in our realm, but there are no Bosses to fight!!!
(This is the part that really needs to be fixed! How can he, go to a different realm, especially when he flees, and affect what is happening in our realm? How can he mess up everything for us? This certainly needs to be addressed!)

So, we all have to flee and Baelstrom realm is full!!! Finally one of us gets to baelstrom and the other ports to them. Now, I go in and the boss is there, so ok so far so good.

Now, when the next person tries to go in, someone purposefully jumps on pad at last second, which totally restarts the dungeon for them!

This happened to both of the other players!
(I know it is rude of people to just jump on at the last second, can't do much about that, but why, sometimes, does it take the person in to where they were sometimes and others it just resets the realm for them?)

So, me and my storm against all 3 bosses. Now, you can't even use henchmen, because they will activate all the cheats and kill you, I know, I have tried and wasted the money. Which is a total rip off.
(My idea here, is make it to where henchmen do not activate cheats)

KI, please fix this.

As to anyone posting on this subject, this is about a glitch, a bug! Not personal wants from drops! Or about things that have already been addressed and fixed. This is about facts and what can happen!