Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Realm glitch!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ok, I was in the Waterworks, had me and 2 good friends, and one new person. just finished the battle after the first boss and went into the next room.

Here there are 2 balance and 2 ice. So, the new kid, does some kind of glitch, no idea what he does, but he disappears from battle. So it is us 3 in battle. But he is still there, but can't see anything. So, we kill our enemies and since he still cant see, cause of whatever glitch he did, he flees.

Now, we go and do the Follow the Leader and fight the next battle. During this time, the new kid asks where we are. I told him. So he says he can't see us. So, we finish the battle and go to the final boss room.

I tell him that we are in Pixie Realm, he says he is in Baelstrom realm, but it is full so he can't see what area. I tell him to leave and come to our realm, but he pulls the lever in his realm! It activates it in our realm, but there are no Bosses to fight!!!

So, we all have to flee and Baelstrom realm is full!!! Finally one of us gets to baelstrom and the other ports to them. Now, I go in and the boss is there, so ok so far so good.

Now, when the next person tries to go in, someone purposefully jumps on pad at last second, which totally restarts the dungeon for them!

This happened to both of the other players!

So, me and my storm against all 3 bosses. Now, you can't even use henchmen, because they will activate all the cheats and kill you, I know, I have tried and wasted the money. Which is a total rip off.

KI, please fix this.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Curious. In another thread you responded with vehemence about how nothing was wrong with waterworks,and how great it was. You seemed to take personal offense that anyone could even suggest it. You even made another post referring to it and people who complain. When I simply mentioned about my group not receiving mega-pet snacks,you in effect called me a liar.Here is an actual quote from that post "Bogus Complaints like these are unneccessary". That quote suggests that the people who complained about issues in Waterworks were simply lying. As I have pointed out to you before, no realm is perfect,and complaints are a necessary function in helping KI address these issues. While I hope you experience no further difficulties,I hope you have gained a better perspective upon such things,and will hesitate before you call other peoples claims "bogus",simply because the instance worked fine for you. Happy Wizarding! :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Of course, if somebody jumps on the sigil and goes in, that resets the dungeon. There's not much that can be done about that, short of KingsIsle having a "go in alone" feature and that would be an idea to submit to the Dorms forum.