Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What about a new world

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
Maybe wizard101 can make a world like marleybone except it has cats if you made a dog world then what about a dog world or maybe a zombie world that makes you take on life creatures and the dead want there dark and scary place back but the life monsters stole the darkness out of there world

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
good idea but there is already a life world mooshu
a balance world krokotopia
a fire world dragon spyre (not sure not in dragon spyre yet)
and marleybone? death?
and wizardcity is a all school world

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
warlockwizardmage wrote:
good idea but there is already a life world mooshu
a balance world krokotopia
a fire world dragon spyre (not sure not in dragon spyre yet)
and marleybone? death?
and wizardcity is a all school world

No, i'm certain that marleybone is Storm magic, since they don't have any death creatures around, and since most of the golem mobs, like clockwork golems, use storm magic.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
then what about a storm world where you help to save triton or maybe another creature. maybe myth creatures are over ruling them this at the top of my head

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I think that the new world should be placed in a perpetually dark planet with stars shining to give off light. The people who would give the quests could be heros that were in the stars like herculese or it coulbe celestial bodies meaning gods and goddesses.The creatures you have to fight could be like the myths like vampires and fallen angels.The items you have to find for Zeke would be meteorites.It would sort of combine myth ,ice, and spirit.The buildings would be like greek buildings.You could also get new sword wands from here that attack with damage of 150.BEST WORLD EVER!!!!