Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What changes have been made 2 death minion

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Clearly the death minion has been changed because mine, and several other people's have not been working like it did say a month ago. I used the same 4 minions because I liked them, and now they aren't casting my favorite spell. Can someone let us death wizards know what changes were made so that I can use it again. If there were no changes to the minion then something is really wrong with them now. At least there is with mine, and a few other people on the board.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
You didn't tell us what your favorite death minions are and what your favorite spell is. I don't use my death minion unless I need too. I don't like the first pip one because he'll fight one round, taunt, and then he's gone.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
It doesn't matter what my favorite spell is really- and the minions don't matter now either. Something was changed and I don't even use them anymore ( i don't even remember which ones i used to be honest, b/c of the change they are strangers to me lol- they were always in the middle lets just say that. )
It is fine if something was changed but an explanation- or at least a warning for us would have been nice. Or an Update- Or a new guide that we could learn what the minions do now. I knew the old minions like I know my mom! If they say nothing was changed- there was- and if they didn't change it- then something was messed up with them during the updates. Could be a bug- could be a glitch- but whatever it is- stinks!

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I mean really- when did they change?? No update of this but since when did a full 5 pip Crypt Walker 1000 health ever use a trap and ever use poison? They didn't but they do now? Come on, just an answer would be nice- I don't even know what these cast anymore. I am testing them all now- have the old guide sitting right next to me and they are different. Please a new guide??