Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wooden Chest suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Wooden Chests should give much more gold.
Players race toward them like they are major deal and they only offer feeble rewards. 15 gold? 23 gold? Come on!

I think these chests should give at least 100 gold.
They should also give rare reagents along with gold.
Maybe the chests can have crowns in them. I'm just talking 1 or two crowns, but it's something extra to go along with the gold.
And they look like treasure chests, so why not give treasure cards?

Each chest should be random, so it's a surprise, you never know if you'll get a rare reagent or a card, but you know you'll at least get 100 gold (or maybe more!).

I just think the wooden chests could be more exciting.

Defender
May 08, 2009
Lillah wrote:
Players race toward them like they are major deal and they only offer feeble rewards. 15 gold? 23 gold? Come on!

Maybe the chests can have crowns in them. I'm just talking 1 or two crowns, but it's something extra to go along with the gold.

Each chest should be random, so it's a surprise, you never know if you'll get a rare reagent or a card, but you know you'll at least get 100 gold (or maybe more!).

Let me guess you are still in Krok or Wizard City. Once you get past these worlds, the amount of gold you get is higher

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Lillah wrote:

I like the idea but if they give just a little think how easy they are to get it stacks up. But later on you get silver chests that give more if you didn't know