Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Tours

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2022
I love Castle Tours. I hang out in that place. It is so inspiring to see what other people have done with their castles.

I am currently working on a couple of castles I plan to put up on Tours. Today I came across a castle that is designed with a very similar theme to the one I am working on. So many of her ideas were clever and delightful.
Some of her ideas were identical to mine. Other ideas I loved so much that I now want to incorporate them into my design. My quandary is that I don't want to feel like I am stealing her ideas.

What I think would be a really nice solution is to have a Msg Board or Sign in our Castle where we could mention the names of the people who we would like to thank for some of our ideas. I also think it would be really nice if we could leave a msg for players whose castles we have loved, telling them why we loved it. I think people would really appreciate that positive feedback. Yes, I know, it would be hard for you to keep people from leaving a negative message. I guess you would need to monitor it like you do the Forum. Nevertheless, I think it would be worth doing. There have been so many times when I have wished I could rave to a person about how great I thought their
caste was.