Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing 2 undead creatures in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2012
Hi. I have defeated 11/13 creatures in Marleybone, but I am still missing 2 of them. I looked everywhere, and there are no other undead enemies that I can access.

HOWEVER... There are 2 undead enemies I can not reach. One is for the level 28 ice spell and the other is for a daily assignment quest, which both of them I already completed.

@dworgyn Can this be fixed asap?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I think you are correct on those 2 missing creatures, I reported the same myself, hopefully it gets fixed.

Community Leader
RulerofLaw on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
Hi. I have defeated 11/13 creatures in Marleybone, but I am still missing 2 of them. I looked everywhere, and there are no other undead enemies that I can access.

HOWEVER... There are 2 undead enemies I can not reach. One is for the level 28 ice spell and the other is for a daily assignment quest, which both of them I already completed.

Actually, one creature was Nimah the Wicked which they now removed, and the other is Shrieker which can be found in Newgate Prison.
However, this creature shouldn't be allowed to have it's essence captured as it is only summoned when someone has that quest where they're chasing Meowiarty on the rooftops. No other real way to summon it I'm afraid.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RulerofLaw on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:

Any Creature that is "Quest Only" such as spell or pet quests that can not be repeated, needs to be reported to support@wizard101.com

Quest only creatures are not supposed to be part of the Monstrology collections.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
What if they just changed the Shreiker and the other monsters that quest summons to just always be there like regular monsters?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
average moe on Apr 25, 2017 wrote:
What if they just changed the Shreiker and the other monsters that quest summons to just always be there like regular monsters?
I searched all of marleybone, it is not there, so no, they did not do this.