Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning Back to the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2020
Hi everyone!

I used to play Wizard101 back from the first release of the game (2008?), up until the release of Avalon (and played religiously everyday). I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the updates from the past 8 or so years! PvP really shocked me how much it has changed. But I just wanted to put out how impressed I am with all the updates, especially updated graphics...quite a difference from 2012! A little about myself--I am a first year nursing student (coincidence that my main is a life?), who needed an outlet from all the stress of nursing school; decided to give Wizard101 a shot and couldn't be happier with the decision!

One of my favorite thing about Wizard101 is the community and making friends. I hope to see y'all around the spiral!

Administrator
castillon97 on May 3, 2020 wrote:
Hi everyone!

I used to play Wizard101 back from the first release of the game (2008?), up until the release of Avalon (and played religiously everyday). I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the updates from the past 8 or so years! PvP really shocked me how much it has changed. But I just wanted to put out how impressed I am with all the updates, especially updated graphics...quite a difference from 2012! A little about myself--I am a first year nursing student (coincidence that my main is a life?), who needed an outlet from all the stress of nursing school; decided to give Wizard101 a shot and couldn't be happier with the decision!

One of my favorite thing about Wizard101 is the community and making friends. I hope to see y'all around the spiral!
Welcome back castillon97!

Thanks so much for the kind sentiment. We've worked incredibly hard on all those updates, so we hope you enjoy them as you explore what's new.

See you in the Spiral!