Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Pet Stitch" and "Multi-Stitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I saw someone else post about the pet stitch, but I'm new here and couldn't find how to respond. I want to add my voice to the pleading! I've hatched and trained literally hundreds of pets, but I can't bring myself to use anything but Enchanted Armament because I've become so used to the extra set of sun cards. Then, once I trained what I see as the absolutely perfect, all-school version, all fun has gone out of it. I still grow Mega Snack plants and even sometimes browse the kiosk, but until I can give those sun cards to another pet, there's nothing to be done.

On an off-topic but similar vein, have you ever considered letting us stitch more than one appearance onto the same gear? I change my look often, sometimes more than once a day. But since I can't afford to use crowns that often, my only options are changing colors. I don't mind paying crowns the first time, and I'd gladly pay gold at the dye shop to change. Does today feel like a day for a prim pinafore, or battle-ready armor?

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
First of all, pet stitching would completely diminish the entire point of pet hatching. Luckily for us, making the perfect pet or decent one we can use is much easier on Wizard101 than like Pirate101 which is a nightmare. I do feel some amount of disgust having to tote along the same pet everywhere and no real option to be rid of it. One word: frillys. I honestly hope KI doesn’t introduce any more pets for gear bonuses based on eliminating our aesthetic options for a better stat.

As far as not willing to give up your armament pet due to the cards it gives, have you considered the newer pegasus pets? There are 7 to choose from and all give the same 3 sharpen cards. Also a party corgi offers one sharpen blade as well as the Deckathalon hamsters which carry one sharpen, one blade (per school) and a shield card. If it’s just boredom, idk what to tell you. Perhaps create an interesting meme pet for fun to get you out of that hatching boredom rut.