Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Possible Fix For Unbalanced Matchmaking Within The Tier System

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Is the intermediate and beginner tier of matchmaking unfair? I would suggest that it is unfair and even unplayable for some, I might have a way to fix it. I propose that there should be a combination of the previous and current match making system. What I mean is this: keep the tier system but also reimplement the old system which at least in part determined matchmaking by the players' level and rank/rating. Currently a level 50 warlord is able to queue against a level 90 warlord with the same rank or an even higher rating if they are the same rank. This is also true for almost any level character to queue against just about any other level character with the same rank and similar rating. With the old system a grandmaster with about 900 rank would never be able to match against a level 90 warlord. Therefore I believe a possible fix for the unenjoyable and unbalanced matches is to combine the best of both matchmaking systems. Please let me know what you think of this idea! I would love to see it implemented by the amazing game developers.