Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hosting A PvP All Out Match! Join Now!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Well I've always wanted to host a PvP matching contest, prize for first would be 2 packs of the winners choice and 3 magma peas. If anyone is interested in joining please alert me for I'll probably host it around June 4th. I need a school of every kind so please join soon :)!

~1v1 Matches~
Round 1 -
Life vs Death
Myth vs Storm
Fire vs Ice
Balance vs Balance

Round 2 -
Winner of Death and Life Match vs Winner of Myth and Storm Match
Winner of Fire and Ice Match vs Winner of Balance and Balance Match

Round 3-
Final Match Between Winners Of Round 2.
First place for this section of the competition gets 15 points and his opponent gets 5. All other participants of round 2 get 2 points.

~2v2 Matches~
Round 1 -
Life and Death vs Myth and Storm
Fire and Ice vs Balance and Balance

Round 2 -
Winning teams of Round 1 will vs each other.

Round 3 -
The winning team must then split and choose any other player who participated in the competition as their partner for the final 2v2 match. The first to choose will be decided randomly.

First Place Winner 20 points his helper gets 5 points.
The runner up gets 10 points and his helper gets 2 points.

~3v3 Matches~
Round 1-
Life and Death and Myth vs Fire Ice and Storm

Round 2-
The winning team must then split into two teams of two where one player on the team will be kicked out and forced to choose someone from the former opposing team as their helper to fight his former team members.

Winning team gets 25 points.

~4v4 Matches~
Life Death Myth and Balance vs Storm Ice Balance and Fire

Winning team members all get 10 points and they will also appoint an MVP to award 10 extra points.

After all this the player with the most points will be declared winner of the competition and if there is a tie it must be delt with a 1v1 tiebreaker. The winner may battle me on my life and after will recieve his reward.

If we're going to meet it will be June 1st 2012 at 6:00 P.M(Eastern Time) inside the Pet Pavillion Hatchery in Unicorn Realm.

Requirements :
At least level 75.
Must have previous experience with PvP ( knight and above preferred ).
No restrictions on decks or gear or pets in any sort of way.
Must have good sportsmanship to accept defeat and not overcelebrate victory.
Anyone who leaves the competition will be disqualified and I will have to find a substitute of any school in their place ( might include myself ).