Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Matchmaking gone horribly wrong with this one.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
Hey guys,

I really would like to ask about when 5th age is planned to come out? I'm playing on my myth level 62, with a couple wins and a few losses, but i'm 482 or something like that rank. The matchmaking decided to put me against a storm level 2, with lower rank than myself due to losing 3 games. It's really concerning me because although free rank, with him only have 482 health. compared to i can do that in a wand hit. I felt terrible doing that. I'd be really angry if i ever got matched with level 55s or higher even if i was a warlord at level 10, because the damage difference. And i've never had that happen before. The matchmaking right not is really fluked but I know you guys are working hard. If it's at all much to ask, we've had Karamelle released and pvp card changes (which a lot of people are upset about. And i'll add getting the duelist amulet is now completely useless for the enchantment spells even to be an option. but that's a topic for another day. i get why, and i like the direction and focus of the change, but execution needs tweeking.), When is it that we could expect the PvP age to reset? Because it's been a while. And if there was a way to put in photos for visual proof, i'd put them in, and i did take screenshots for the comparison of the pvp differences.