Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp stun chainng

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
i was wondering if they ever going to stop chain stuning in pvp i dont think its a fair for storm and ice to chiain stun

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
willowmaker wrote:
i was wondering if they ever going to stop chain stuning in pvp i dont think its a fair for storm and ice to chiain stun

they are working on the issue right now. Let's see if they can properly fix quake first though, okay? It's still destroying Stun Shields and not destroying Rebirth armors.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Johnist wrote:
willowmaker wrote:

they are working on the issue right now. Let's see if they can properly fix quake first though, okay? It's still destroying Stun Shields and not destroying Rebirth armors.

Ok first off, Johnist, I agree with you, quake should not destroy stun shields.

However, quake should not remove the following:
Prism (Convert)
Spirit Shield
Ice Armor

A Prism is not a charm and Spirit and Ice are Special Absorb damages, not sheilds per say.

Now, to the topic at hand. If, you do not wish to be stunned, there is a spell called absorb next stun, learn it. Or, if you like, there is a spell diego trains that gives 90% stun shield for 4 rounds!

Wow! Let's learn how to play before we learn how to whine, shall we?