Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why are there such abhorrent level gaps in pvp?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2020
So I just hit level 70 on my wizard (fire) and got two new spells, jinn's reversal and some other form of efreet, which is great! Or rather would be great if I could actually use the spells. The spells that you obtain at level 70 are pvp only spells, so you can't use them anywhere else. But guess what also happens at level 70? You are locked out of the lvl 60-69 pvp queue thing, and literally can't queue pvp anywhere at all. You get pvp only spells, and then are locked out of the only place you can use them! From what I know right now, to be able to queue pvp again, I'd need to reach lvl 100, and once I hit 110, I'm locked out of pvp AGAIN. I just don't understand why this is the system that was implemented with pvp. Just two years ago I was able to play pvp just fine on my level 30 wizard and it was great. This current system just locks massive level ranges out of pvp and I seriously can't find a single positive about that. Maybe there's something I'm missing, but I'd like to get other people's opinions on this current pvp system. Are there any positives you guys have found that I'm unaware of?