Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hey i'm not here

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2012
i'm not here yet but I really want to ask ya

from unicorn way to Polaris I ask you what is your favorite world and why

and as always slap a in your message if ya like

i'll see you in the worlds byeeeee

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Polaris or Zafaria. Khrysalis could be a second favorite.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Mooshu and Grizzleheim are my two top favorites. They're sooo beautiful and relaxing to cruise through. Avalon also has beautiful scenery.

Dragonspyre was a long, drawn-out nightmare of never-ending grinding back when it was the final world. I'm still carrying a grudge, LOL! But, it's been growing on me. I'm working through it again on a Death wizard and finding it's not so awful this time around. I think I might actually like it now.

Krokotopia, Celestia and Azteca are all thrilling to this archaeology student's heart. Don't love all the death threats but do love the cultures and many 'ruins' I get to explore.

Alia Misthaven

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I absolutely fell in love with Celestia, with the stories of peace and war and thrilling new magics. It only grew on me more when I looked more into it and found their connections with Mirage and El Dorado and I just adore the entire place. Close seconds would have to go to Mooshu and the Arcanum. Mooshu was just so serene and peaceful even while ravaged by demons of plague and war, and the Arcanum is new and shiny and has the mysterious green-eye cage and the Panopticon's scholars and the anticipation of new magic and so much space to expand into. But I think Celestia will always be my favourite.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Sep 7, 2016 wrote:
I absolutely fell in love with Celestia, with the stories of peace and war and thrilling new magics. It only grew on me more when I looked more into it and found their connections with Mirage and El Dorado and I just adore the entire place. Close seconds would have to go to Mooshu and the Arcanum. Mooshu was just so serene and peaceful even while ravaged by demons of plague and war, and the Arcanum is new and shiny and has the mysterious green-eye cage and the Panopticon's scholars and the anticipation of new magic and so much space to expand into. But I think Celestia will always be my favourite.
Can you tell me about the connections with Celestia and Mirage? I currently have a Mirage/Arabian culture obsession, so I would love if you could tell me about them. I'm also just desperate for any teasers as to what we'll see in Mirage in two months lol.

But on the topic of this thread, my favorite world (besides Mirage) would have to be Khrysalis. I love long worlds, and the story of Khrysalis was incredible. It was pretty satisfying defeating the rest of Morganthe's warlords and crafting the new gear in Sardonyx when Part 2 came out. I also loved the scenery of crossing the StarFall Sea. It was thrilling to see the wide ocean before us.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
FusionSun on Sep 7, 2016 wrote:
Can you tell me about the connections with Celestia and Mirage? I currently have a Mirage/Arabian culture obsession, so I would love if you could tell me about them. I'm also just desperate for any teasers as to what we'll see in Mirage in two months lol.

But on the topic of this thread, my favorite world (besides Mirage) would have to be Khrysalis. I love long worlds, and the story of Khrysalis was incredible. It was pretty satisfying defeating the rest of Morganthe's warlords and crafting the new gear in Sardonyx when Part 2 came out. I also loved the scenery of crossing the StarFall Sea. It was thrilling to see the wide ocean before us.
Sure, here's a link to the quest that mentions it: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Desert_Star#axzz4JgsH8fEe.

It's in the dialogue that Celestian researchers took the Desert Star from Mirage for research but never returned it. I think the way they link Mirage into the 3rd arc will be to have you and Qismah return the Desert Star only to realise the Scorpion has been working chaos in Mirage.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Sep 8, 2016 wrote:
Sure, here's a link to the quest that mentions it: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Desert_Star#axzz4JgsH8fEe.

It's in the dialogue that Celestian researchers took the Desert Star from Mirage for research but never returned it. I think the way they link Mirage into the 3rd arc will be to have you and Qismah return the Desert Star only to realise the Scorpion has been working chaos in Mirage.
Thanks, I remember reading that while questing. I thought it was something that I missed when questing through Celestia originally as a grandmaster, and not later as part of the Polaris storyline.