Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rasputin help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2014
I have tried many times to defeat rasputin but every time my group and I keep dying. This last time we were close but then his golem killed us all. Will any of you please provide me with some guidance or help thanks.

Tristan Duskshade level110

Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
The people I did it with all healed first round as healing makes him summon healing minions which do not cast traps on you...we did not die once using this method

Survivor
Apr 12, 2014
I have healed the first round the problem is I use random team up and all the people I go with blade the first round. Then I tried telling them the rules it worked for a while then we reached round 30 and we died. The last couple of times we have came close but that round 30 limit just gets me and my team out if any of you guys want to meet up and do it together that would be extremely helpful
Tristan Duskshade level 110

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Sure, I can do it in 4-6 rounds on my life/fire wizards. Just tell me the date and the time and whether you want me to bring my or my .

Lvl 110
Lvl 84
Lvl 27

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Pls help me defeat rasputin i've tried to find a good team for two weeks and still haven't beaten him.

Rogan WindFinder 110

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
We are looking to team up with two people to fight Rasputin, and we like the healing method. We are having a hard time teaming up with people and getting everyone on the same page.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2014
Sure how about this Friday at 5:00 pm pacific time on your wiz so we can boost each other thanks

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
It's my ice wiz who has the quest - my life wiz is still in Krysalis. I'm trying to get her up to speed.

Friday at 5:00 p.m. pacific works for me, and I have a friend who is death.

How do we meet?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Hey Gang, my 110 Ice and my friend who is Death are hoping to join up with some people to fight Rasputin. Healing method sounds great to us!