Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite part of Polaris?

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 12, 2012
Hey Everyone,

Lots of wizards have been talking about Polaris glitching and the battles being too hard. Let's get off all that for a moment and think about this: What is your favorite part of Polaris?

Mine is the wintry feel and look to it! I love all of the penguins, polar bears, and the walrus queen! So what do you like best?! I'm interested in your answers

~ Ali

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Mythali126 on Nov 22, 2015 wrote:
Hey Everyone,

Lots of wizards have been talking about Polaris glitching and the battles being too hard. Let's get off all that for a moment and think about this: What is your favorite part of Polaris?

Mine is the wintry feel and look to it! I love all of the penguins, polar bears, and the walrus queen! So what do you like best?! I'm interested in your answers

~ Ali
I loved the graphics, the music and the storyline! I really liked Chilly Lilly and Mellori too. The characters were super interactive it was awesome!

Angela Gem, Level 110
Katie GoldFountain, Level 91

Delver
May 12, 2012
Angela Gem on Nov 23, 2015 wrote:
I loved the graphics, the music and the storyline! I really liked Chilly Lilly and Mellori too. The characters were super interactive it was awesome!

Angela Gem, Level 110
Katie GoldFountain, Level 91
Awesome, me too! :)

~Ali

Survivor
Jan 14, 2015
Mythali126 on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:
Awesome, me too! :)

~Ali
i really love the the way you made everything a little hard and the block and critical are a little harsh, but all and all i love the way everything has come together very well. than you very much for all the fun i enjoy every minute