Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Tours Top Decorator List

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
Two of my wizards have gotten decorating badges. Lenora Ravenheart for her Everafter Village in the category Decoration and Keira Nightstrider for her Dorm Room. Yet, I have not seen either placed on the Castle Tours leaderboard. I was hoping to get a screenshot of that as a memento. I don't understand why they are not listed in the top 100. Also, I have noticed a time limit on these entries. Am I able to re-enter them after the timer expires? Will it reset the reviews I have already received? I was hoping to see if I could travel farther up the board. I have not been able to find any information on how this works. Can you help? Thank you!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Good morning!

You have asked a lot of questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Two of my wizards have gotten decorating badges. Lenora Ravenheart for her Everafter Village in the category Decoration and Keira Nightstrider for her Dorm Room. Yet, I have not seen either placed on the Castle Tours leaderboard. I was hoping to get a screenshot of that as a memento. I don't understand why they are not listed in the top 100.

Your castles were listed in in the top 100, hence why you got the badges. That said, the Top 100 is a fluid listing. Castles are only listed during the time they remain on tour. Once the tour time ends and your castle is removed from the list.
Also, I have noticed a time limit on these entries. Am I able to re-enter them after the timer expires?

Yes, you can re-enter a castle once its time on tour has expired.

Will it reset the reviews I have already received?

Sadly yes, once the tour timer has expired and your castle is removed from the tour, all prior reviews are erased and your castle starts over.

I was hoping to get a screenshot of that as a memento.

Unfortunately, there is no in-game notification that your castle has cracked the top 100. My advice is this. After 30 days of being on tour, stop by the Castle Tour office and check on "My Castles". That list will let you know if ans where your castle ranks on the leader boards. Keep checking.Hope this helps.