Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

decks as treasure card storage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
hello, i was just wondering if it was safe to store treasure cards in other decks. like say i wanted to keep a lot of something, but it would go over my tc limit. if i filled locked decks up with tc and dont move them anywhere but always stays on that character, is it safe to do that and nothing will happen to the tc within them if i dont move or sell them? i would like to have this as if this is confirmed to be safe or if there is any risk losing them even though i keep the decks in my inventory and never sell, move, or transfer them to bank or anything like that.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Matthew SilverWhis... on Apr 13, 2023 wrote:
hello, i was just wondering if it was safe to store treasure cards in other decks. like say i wanted to keep a lot of something, but it would go over my tc limit. if i filled locked decks up with tc and dont move them anywhere but always stays on that character, is it safe to do that and nothing will happen to the tc within them if i dont move or sell them? i would like to have this as if this is confirmed to be safe or if there is any risk losing them even though i keep the decks in my inventory and never sell, move, or transfer them to bank or anything like that.
I suppose this is possible, not a bad idea, just don't forget where you pet the cards lol!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
It's perfectly safe to do this. I do it all the time. Comes in handy to store TC for crafting items where one needs 10 of this etc. As long as you don't sell the deck. LOL For instance if you play the deckathons and then have a couple of level 1 decks that you may need for making a sword or a higher level deck, fill it with shields for future deckathons.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
What you'll want to do is go to Bazaar and buy level 108+ decks. Go for decks you can't equip or buy 1 (or more) of each. This is the easiest and fastest way to get decks that store 37 tc. My problem now is, I have so many of these and still can use a tc vault.

Can also make an alt account for tc storage. Up to 999 tc stored for safe keeping per character made.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
i have lots of decks for tc storage, other accounts store other types of tc, but certain ones i want to keep on one account uses so much space because of the decks. i do think a tc vault would come in handy for tc you want to hold on to for later use. but i think they may have scrapped that idea. i like holding on to tcs because i like a lot of tc lol.