Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Can anyone tell me what the best healing gear in the game is? I'm wanting to improve my life's healing, I'm currently using a mix of Jade and the Wysteria Warrior armor.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This isnt the best, but this is what I run when in "hospital mode":

L110 Shard Warrior's Helm
L110 Wysteria Warrior's Armor
L100 Greenwarden's peaceful Greaves
L99 Seal of the Fifth Column
L90 Exalted Balance Amulet
L76 Life Sword of Kings
L54 Wolf's Emerald Talon

Dull Mending Opal
Dull Healing Opal
Opaque Mending Opal
Shiny Healing Opal
Polished Healing Opal
Lifesaver Jade on my tri maycast healing pet

Mammouth Mini pet

All of this grants a total of 55% inbound and 157% outbound healing (155% outbound actually since the bonus from the Mammouth Mini pet doesn't work due to a well known issue with mount stats). With this gear, on myself:

a Radical Minor Blessing does 1,438 healing for 0 pips. This is an awesome pip building strategy.
a Radical Pigsie does 3,334 initial heal + 1,359 healing over 4 rounds
a Radical unicorn does 3,281 healing

I went with guaranteed healing vs potential healing. I am part of a facebook W101 group where another member went with critical instead and we're REALLY close to each other output wise. Also, keep in mind that I do nothing but healing, and my team is made aware of it.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Thank you so much, I appreciate the list and the advice!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
NickD1997 on Mar 21, 2023 wrote:
Thank you so much, I appreciate the list and the advice!
Great advice!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
NickD1997 on Mar 15, 2023 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the best healing gear in the game is? I'm wanting to improve my life's healing, I'm currently using a mix of Jade and the Wysteria Warrior armor.
according to THIS ARTICLE, the max outgoing is 192% for a life wizard. All things considered, Im not too far behind that, which makes me happy about my setup. However, it should be noted that you will have 25% incoming boost only. At that point it's playing style preference with regards to critical and resist as well. My setup above yields:

30% (32% shadow) universal Resist
159 life Critical
63% power pip

So there are some downsides to my setup of course, but the minor blessing healign I can do allows me to build pips nicely, so Im not too worried.